Back to Search results
58 Parnell Square Athlone, County Westmeath , N37 Y4X5Price €185,000
At a glance...
- Located within walking distance of the town centre in a quiet residential location.
- A rear patio / suntrap , outdoor storage /garage and rear lane access are some of the extras to this little Gem.
- Tastefully tiled Bathroom
- High speed broadband
- Oil fired heating , combined radiators & under floor heating.
- Bespoke built in bunk beds with fitted wardrobes.
- Double glazed PVC windows and doors.
- Mains Water
- Mains Drainage
- Situated within a short walk of Athlone Castle, Athlone towns Latin Quarter, National Schools and Athlone town centre.
Presented in beautiful condition throughout and minutes walking distance of all amenities this 3 bedroom family home is finished to the highest of standards. Located in a quiet cul de sac setting the property is ideal for any owner occupier. Accommodation Comprising: Entrance Hall : 6' x 9'2" Sitting Room: 9' x 15' with feature fireplace, Elevated Kitchen/Dining Room: 10' x 13' with french doors leading to rear garden. Utility Room: 9' x 8' Bedroom 1: 9' x 11' Bedroom 2: 8' x 12' Bedroom 3: 9' x 8' Bathroom: 6' x 6'. Private rear patio with outbuilding measuring 6' x 21' rear lane access to same. Large garden area to front of house with ample off street parking facilities.