Back to Search results
4A Lower Griffith Street, Griffith Street, Athlone, County Westmeath , N37 PP70Price €197,500
At a glance...
- Enclosed private rear garden serviced by rear lane.
- Pressurized water heating system
- Fully alarmed
- Double Glazed PVC windows
- This home offers a mix of modern & old world charm
- Bright extension of Kitchen Dining Room to rear.
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Located within walking distance of Athlone town centre, Golden Island Shopping Centre and Dunnes Stores.
- Beautiful park located nearby
- Situated close to the Shannon and the weir.
- Mains Water
- Mains Drainage
- Permit street parking facilities
- This property is located within minutes walk of all the amenities that Athlone town has to offer.
REA Hynes are delighted to present this unique town centre home for sale. This is a rare opportunity for town centre living within steps of the beautiful River Shannon. This is a deceptively spacious, three bedroom home . It offers Entrance hall 24' x 6', Sitting room with fireplace 9' x 14', generously sized kitchen/ dining room 15' x 12'with double doors leading onto rear garden and living area off same 11' x 9' . Upstairs there are three bedrooms, 10' x 8', 10' x 7' and 9' x 10', Family Bathroom 5' x 9'. This home offers a mix of modern & old world charm. There is a large, private paved yard to the rear of the property with lovely stoned walls and a generous shed. Location is unrivalled being just steps away from all local amenities Athlone town centre has to offer.