Back to Search results
29 Auburn Heights Athlone, County Westmeath , N37 E5R7Price €180,000
At a glance...
- Large extension built to rear comprising kitchen and family room
- Integrated garage used for storage and Utility Room
- Oil heating
- Private Drive way
- Double glazed windows.
- Generous Sized rooms
- Shed/ garage to side
- Front and rear garden
REA Hynes are delighted to present for sale this deceptively spacious and inviting three bedroom semi detached home. Auburn Heights is a mature and well maintained development situated in Retreat, one of Athlones most desirable locations due to its close proximity to schools, AIT and within walking distance of Athlone Town. This home is perfect for those looking for a good family home. It contains a generous amount of living space, giving the lucky new owner an abundance of room for all the family. The garden is fully secure and ideal for people with small children or pets. The property benefits from many additional Features such as adjoining shed, good quality fitted kitchen and ornate fireplace. All this combined makes this property an altogether warm and welcoming family home. Book your appointment now to view this home throughout REA Hynes on 09064 73838.
- Entrance Hall (2.13m x 3.66m 7.00ft x 12.00ft)
- Guest WC (0.91m x 1.22m 3.00ft x 4.00ft)
- Dining Room (2.44m x 3.05m 8.00ft x 10.00ft)
- Kitchen (4.27m x 2.44m 14.00ft x 8.00ft)
- Sitting Room (5.79m x 2.74m 19.00ft x 9.00ft) with open fireplace located in same
- Lounge (3.66m x 3.66m 12.00ft x 12.00ft)
- Bathroom (2.13m x 2.13m 7.00ft x 7.00ft)
- Bedroom 1 (3.66m x 2.74m 12.00ft x 9.00ft)
- Bedroom 2 (2.44m x 2.44m 8.00ft x 8.00ft)
- Bedroom 3 (3.96m x 3.96m 13.00ft x 13.00ft)