Back to Search results
101 Cois Na Habhainn, Station Road, Moate, County Westmeath , N37 FD34
At a glance...
- Excellent location
- Large office outbuilding to rear
- Lovely gardens
- Well maintained development
- Excellent condition throughout
This handsome, generously sized three bedroom property is the ideal family home. It is superbly presented and well planned throughout. This home is a must see. Location is key being just a five minute walk into Moate town centre with an array of amenities. The primary & secondary school are located close by as are Dun na Si heritage centre & the beautifully refurbished Moate Railway/ greenway line. Moate is strategically situated just 10 minutes outside Athlone town and access onto the Galway to Dublin motorway is close by. Cois na Abhainn is a beautifully maintained development with plenty of green spaces. The accommodation consists of Entrance hall, Sitting/ Dining area, Kitchen, guest wc. Upstairs there are three generously sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom. The garden to the rear is beautifully landscaped with an array of colours. There is a beautifully finished outbuilding to the rear of the garden, perfect for a home office or summer bbq's. Viewing of this beautiful home is recommended. Contact REA Hynes for viewings.
- Entrance Hall (3.05m x 1.52m 10.00ft x 5.00ft) with guest w.c. located off same.
- Kitchen (9.14m x 5.18m 30.00ft x 17.00ft) Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with insert stanley stove fitted.
- Bedroom 1 (4.88m x 2.74m 16.00ft x 9.00ft) Floor to ceiling built in wardrobes, high gloss flooring fitted, large ensuite located off same.
- En-Suite 1 (1.52m x 1.83m 5.00ft x 6.00ft) Tastefully tiled.
- Bedroom 2 (3.96m x 3.05m 13.00ft x 10.00ft) Floor to ceiling built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.44m x 2.13m 8.00ft x 7.00ft) Built in wardrobes.
- Office (4.57m x 3.05m 15.00ft x 10.00ft) Office accommodation located in cabin to rear of house with double glazed windows, electricity. Seperate door leading to utlity area.